Photo Credit: Mr. Ducke on Flickr. Some rights reserved.
Wednesday, April 15, 5:30 – 8pm
AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
FREE (buy your own food and drink – it’s cheap)
RSVP at Facebook
Spring is finally here! Let’s celebrate its arrival with a terrific presenter.
Since its founding in 2006, Providence-based Batchbook has helped thousands of small businesses track their contacts, win deals, and grow their businesses. Along the way, Batchbook has played a key role in pioneering “social CRM,” and founding the popular trade association, the Small Business Web.
At the April Geek Dinner on Wednesday the 15th, Batchbook Founder & CEO Pamela O’Hara and Founding Member & VP of Strategy Keri Calhoun, will give an overview of Batchbook today. She’ll also share some of the hard-won wisdom they’ve gained running a popular B2B SaaS service for almost a decade, and give a sneak peek at where Batchbook is headed next.
… and while you’re there, please like our Facebook page. If you want to join our very-low-volume email announcement send an email to Jack Templin, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and affiliation. As always, for first-timers here are the details on the Geek Dinners:
- The event itself is FREE! Beverages and food are for sale at AS220’s excellent bar and restaurant.
- Doors open at 5:30pm. Socializing, eating and drinking up until the 25 min presentation + q&a around 6:30pm. Afterwards, back to socializing, eating, drinking…
- It’s totally casual. Wear whatever, bring whoever, arrive and take off whenever! And don’t worry about eating or not – come famished or full – eating is optional, and frankly, the least of the festivities (that’s not say the food isn’t good – it’s actually great).
- Topics of conversation will vary as they will at any gathering of geeks, but many of us will be talking about AJAX, mash-ups, start-ups, new devices, innovative business models, interaction design, social computing, digital art, web services, etc. etc. etc.
- There is Wi-Fi so bring your connected device of choice.